Read Do It Right the First Time (Children Learn Business Book 6) by Philip Fanara Free Online
Book Title: Do It Right the First Time (Children Learn Business Book 6)|
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 2.59 MB
City - Country: No data
The author of the book: Philip Fanara
Edition: Children Learn Business
Date of issue: July 18th 2015
ISBN: No data
Loaded: 2403 times
Reader ratings: 3.4
Read full description of the books:
The most successful professionals starting learning business concepts at a very early age.
Having these childhood experiences proved most valuable as adults. They grew up and entered the workforce leagues ahead of their peers in social skills, communication, and business acumen.
Children are quick to learn from others and adapt to their environment, more so than any other age.
Knowing this, we must ask ourselves an important question. If the best time to learn is during childhood, why there is a significant lack of business education tailored for children?
Millions of children’s books are available for sale, however they are written on tales of a fantasy world where animals can speak, everyone is free from responsibility, and there is no conflict. As expected, these books add no value to a child’s development and may even paint an unrealistic viewpoint of the world.
The “Children Learn Business” book series gives children their first glance at business concepts, sparking inspiration at an early age and providing them with a sense of direction in life.
There are eighteen books in the series; each covers a business-related concept in a fun, understandable, and relatable manner suitable for children. Topics include real areas of business such as economics, leadership, investing, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and more.
Children Learn Business – The Complete Series
• Economics: Ben the Lil’ Businessman
• Entrepreneurship: Lucas the Lemonade Seller
• Supply Chain: Sam the Supply Manager
• Management: James the Junior Leader
• Teamwork: Thomas the Team Player
• Planning: Do it Right the First Time
• Investing: Isaac the Investor
• Cash Flow: Chris the Cash Manager
• Accounting: Aiden the Accountant
Morals & Ethics
• Integrity: Honesty Always Wins
• Competition/Sportsmanship: William the Winner
• Goodwill: Gavin the Good
• Independence: Ian the Independent
• Dedication: Henry the Hard Worker
• Organization: Noah the Neat
• Marketing: Michael the Marketer
• Networking: Making Friends with Good People
• Interpersonal Skills: Liam the Likeable
Download Do It Right the First Time (Children Learn Business Book 6) ERUB
Download Do It Right the First Time (Children Learn Business Book 6) DOC
Download Do It Right the First Time (Children Learn Business Book 6) TXT