Read Clan Chiefs (Dragon & Fenyx, #3) by Auburnimp Free Online
Book Title: Clan Chiefs (Dragon & Fenyx, #3)|
ISBN 13: No data
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 4.35 MB
City - Country: No data
The author of the book: Auburnimp
Edition: Shadowfire Press
Date of issue: 2009
ISBN: No data
Loaded: 2231 times
Reader ratings: 6.5
Read full description of the books:
So book 3 begins right where the 2nd ended - (view spoiler)[Storm and Flame are now captives of Storm’s brother Dragonwind (hide spoiler)].
I must admit I like this book series even though it is not perfect and has it’s flaws.
► What I didn’t like:
1) The book needed betareader/editing
-unfortunately this is still a huge problem and became more of a problem for me after finding out that someone actually edited this. I really wonder what the word “edited” means. Not betareading for sure.
2) Sandrunner here, Sandrunner there
- What made me really happy it the fact that Sandrunner is mentioned less but it is still very annoying, at least to me.
3) excessive sex
- it felt like there was just too much of it while the book is really not that long.
- sure the sex is nice but it felt the same as in book 2 - NOTHING new.
4) Story arc / structure
- I think I didn’t have this problem with previous two books but I’ve really felt cheated in books 3 and 4.
- this is what makes story interesting - the obstacles. It felt there were none in this book. At least more vissible ones, more major ones. And I’ve severely missed that in the story.
- Sure Storm and Flame were captives at the very beginning but after that the story felt too flat, uneventful. There is only the traveling to the City and after that meeting Darksky and his swordbrother Lakesinger and collecting the necessary things for the Storm season. That’s it.
-The story flows however since there is always something that is happening (but no obstacles), at times it felt like the storyline flowed TOO fluidly for my taste.
- And of course the book is still mainly character-based - which is why there is this issue with the story at all.
► What I did like:
1) the desert theme
2) the side characters were really interesting - I’d say some of them MORE than the main characters - and adding these to the mix will hopefully work in the favor of the storyline in the future books.
► What I would like to see in the next books:
1) some major betareading
2) at least some story arc
3) some progress in sex life of the MCs
Hmmm... I think I liked this one, but still... I will push down the rating for this book and the next one to 3.5 stars.
Download Clan Chiefs (Dragon & Fenyx, #3) ERUB
Download Clan Chiefs (Dragon & Fenyx, #3) DOC
Download Clan Chiefs (Dragon & Fenyx, #3) TXT
Read information about the authorAuburnimp has been writing since she was fifteen. Her characters are always strong, feisty and often impetuous enough to get into dangerous situations rather like their creator.
She has been a knife-thrower’s target, an exotic dancer, a drummer, a homeless wanderer and many other things due to a desire to simply go where life takes her.
She now lives in a small house in a large English city with four resident cats and one frequent visitor.
She is female and has blue eyes; anything else is frequently subject to change without notice.
Reviews of the Clan Chiefs (Dragon & Fenyx, #3)
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Clan Chiefs (Dragon & Fenyx, #3) by Auburnimp Online free